The Walters Group are committed to the continual improvement of its environmental performance in relation to its services and operations.
- Select and work only with business partners and suppliers who themselves have strict environmental policies, procedures and systems in place.
- Closely monitor our use of resources.
- Consolidate deliveries and route plan to increase transport efficiency.
- Ensure that we reduce, reuse and recycle all paper, card, packaging, plastics, metal, wood, used cartridges as well as end of use furniture and machines in accordance with our established recycling procedures.
- Utilise and develop technology to reduce paperwork through online systems and email.
- Offer and highlight a wide selection of environmentally friendly products to our customers.
- Offer a free recycling bin and collection service to customers for used toner and inkjet cartridges.
To retain our Investors in the Environment Green Accreditation, we are assessed annually by the Peterborough Environmental City Trust.