Here are some examples of good environmental office practice:
- Maintain and operate a green purchasing policy
- Use recycled paper or paper produced from sustainably managed forests
- Recycle or re-use all your waste paper, cardboard, plastics, used printer cartridges, old equipment and furniture
- Order build to save on multiple deliveries
- Set your print devices to default to black only and double-sided
- Monitor paper, toner and energy usage on all your print devices
- Use Fairtrade tea, coffee and other products
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products
How did you fare?
Our catalogue clearly identifies environmentally responsible products and our sales team will be happy to carry out a “green audit” to advise you on recycled or sustainably sourced alternative items.
In addition our ranges of office furniture and copiers also present impressive environmental credentials which can help you to make an informed choice and reduce your carbon footprint.
Call us on 01733 707000